Many of our communities provide short-term respite care services or, as we often hear caregivers call it, “a blessing.” Our services allow caregivers to go on much-needed vacations, free up some time to tend to other important matters, or simply rest and recharge for a spell – all with peace of mind because
they know their loved ones are safe, eating well and socially engaged while in our compassionate care.
Cascade Living Group communities also provide free educational seminars and monthly support groups for caregivers who are caring for loved ones at home.
Take a look at our online event calendars or call for a list of upcoming caregiver programs and see how we can help you:
- Reduce stress for both you and your loved one
- Improve your understanding of dementia and its effects
- Deal with challenging or inappropriate behaviors
- Improve communication with your loved one
- Avoid sibling conflict when making decisions
- Prepare for future care needs
- Create living wills and plan your loved one’s estate
- And much more!
We know caregiving can be a stressful, frustrating job. We’re here to help make it a more enjoyable experience for you and your loved one. Please join us!
For more information about Cascade Living Group, visit us online or at the community nearest you.