- Independent living is a senior housing option that maximizes seniors’ independence and freedom that do not require any personal care services, while providing meals, conveniences and services within the community.
- Assisted living is a senior care option designed to help seniors with activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, grooming, etc.) in a setting that allows seniors to still be as independent as possible.
- Memory care communities provide specialized care for those seniors who suffer from Alzheimer’s Disease, dementia, or other memory-related disorders.
Something for everyone
Retirement living is about being part of a community. It means having days enriched with activities and recreation, friends to share time with, and the ease and security provided by a locally owned and managed organization with a long tradition of top-quality care, where organized outings, scenic drives, and trips to area stores are a regular part of the routine.
Our program focuses on four main activity pillars: a variety of Community, Social, Spiritual, and Cognitive events are offered to nurture your mind, body, and spirit. If you prefer to have a nice, quiet time in the privacy of your own home, you can opt to join in on only your select favorite activities just like home.
Each community offers a warm, friendly environment where you can kick up your heels and enjoy yourself whether you prefer reading in a comfortable library, chatting in our cozy living room, enjoying the fresh outdoor air under a covered patio, or laughing with our staff, you will feel the magic that makes us unique.
We have wonderful staff with a great sense of humor, compassion, and empathy for the needs of our residents. We are always there to listen to your concerns and suggestions. We are there for you.
Unique Events & Staying Active
- We offer several amenities, allowing us to meet the individual interests of all our residents. Guest suites available for visitorsread more
- Our residents receive the highest quality personalized care from well trained, knowledgeable nurses and staff. Meet Buster ...read more
- Special activities throughout the day may include scenic drives, ice cream socials, manicures, seasonal parties and grocery shopping.read more
- At Cascade, we’re dedicated to making sure that our residents lead as healthy and active of a lifestyle as possible.read more